Final payment for those already holding a deposit.
Oct 13-15th 2023 Retreat Final Balance
We do not allow refund or cancellations on this product.
COVID Policy- If Glen Eden is not affected by restrictions and able to run the retreat on the specified dates, then you will not be able to cancel your booking if restrictions impact you.
If Glen Eden is not able to run the retreat due to restrcitions, a new date will be chosen and your deposit will be applied to this date. If you can not make the date, you will be entitled to a refund.
No refunds (full or partial) will be issued after full amount is paid.
If extenuating circumstances arise, you may be able to transfer your booking to another reatreat date (if available) at the discretion of Glen Eden management.
IMPORTANT : To protect all parties involved in the letting of your holiday property we ask that you carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. By making a booking and receiving a confirmation you agree to these Terms & Conditions.
No more than the number of guests agreed and paid for may be on the property at any point in time without prior written permission. This includes visitors and day trippers. This now a requirement of the NSW Govt Code of Conduct which has financial penalties for both you and the Owner. If extra guests /visitors are detected then we may either: ask the extra guests to leave OR evict the entire group at our discretion.
CODE OF CONDUCT:
New laws have come into effect from 18th December 2020 which we are required to inform you of. You may read the Code at https://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0012/925788/Code-of-Conduct-for-the-Short-term- Rental-Accommodation-Industry.pdf
The Code requires Guests to not at any time:
- make noise that is unreasonably disruptive or interferes with the peace and comfort of neighbours and other occupants
- act in a violent or threatening manner
act in a manner that could reasonably cause alarm or distress to neighbours and other occupants
use or enjoy the premises in a manner that unreasonably interferes with the use or enjoyment of common or
- association property in a strata or community land scheme by neighbours or other occupants intentionally, recklessly or negligently damage the personal property of neighbours or other occupants. A guest must not copy, or knowingly retain, any keys or security passes at the end of the occupancy.
Guests who breach the above Code will be put on an Exclusion Register for 5 year and will leads to them being banned from being able to book any Short Term Rental in NSW. We are required to enforce the Code of Conduct.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Your holiday property is available from 2pm on your day of arrival with a vacate time of 10am on the date of your departure as shown on your booking confirmation. If not vacated by 10am an extra day will be charged for any late check outs unless agreed in writing otherwise.
- A guest registration form is required to be completed for all bookings. The registration form requests details of your name, address, and may also ask for drivers licence number.
- Failure to comply and abide by these Terms and Conditions can result in immediate revocation of the licence to Occupy without any refund of monies paid.
- The premises are let to the person (21 or older) making the booking, and that person will be held responsible for the conduct of all guests who all must be 21 of over unless expressly agreed to in writing. The premises are let for holiday purposes, only for the period stated on the Confirmation and for the Maximum persons as agreed with the agent on the Booking Confirmation & Guest Registration form.
- The premises must be left in a clean and tidy condition. When using a BBQ that it is left clean and tidy or a minimum additional cleaning fee of $50.00 will be charged.
- All the properties are Strictly NON-SMOKING and penalties apply for evidence of smoking.
- A 50% deposit is required for all bookings. Balance of tariff is due fourteen (14) days prior to your arrival date, or 6 weeks for Retreat Bookings.
- Cancellation/Refund Policy:
a. You are not able to cancel without penalty once the deposit is paid unless owner is able to relet for the entire period and for the same booking value, in which case a minimum $100 fee will be deducted from the monies paid to date.
- Cancellation requests must be made in writing.
Retreats- all retreat booking deposits are non refundable. If notice is given to cancel within a reasonable period (12 weeks) we may be able to accomodate a change of dates to a period within the next 6 months. If this is not possible, the booking deposit will be forfeited. Any request within the last 6 weeks will not be accepted and will incur full charge.
Glamping- Glamping can not be cancelled based on poor weather. Our tents are waterproof and the communal area allows for a place to hang out during poor weather.
- In the event that the property is unable to be relet for the same dates and no less than the same rate, then any monies paid up until the time of cancellation will be forfeited.
- The Agent retains the right to negotiate the tariff or length of stay to obtain a new booking on a cancelled booking as we deem necessary. Should a booking be taken for part of the original dates or that there is a shortfall in the new booking amount then the guest will be responsible for the shortfall to ensure that the Property Owner is not out of pocket.
- If a guest shortens their stay or reduces guest numbers, the unused portion of your rental is not refundable.
- Each holiday property is equipped for a nominated number of guests and your confirmation will clearly state the number that you have booked. It is against Health Department regulations for more persons to occupy a property than there are beds to accommodate them. No extra mattresses, bedding, tents or caravans, or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. If a property is reported to be overloaded, the tenants will be asked to vacate with no refund made. If required, we may be able to arrange cots in some cases for your children at an additional charge.
- Linen, towelling and toiletries are provided only where specifically confirmed in writing, so please bring your own for non-specified properties. If you are unsure whether linen is then contact us to clarify. For some properties a bed making, and towelling service may be arranged at an additional charge and with adequate notice given. Please note linen must be used on all beds.
- Under NO circumstances are Pets allowed on any holiday property unless previously stated and agreed in writing.
- Tenants are responsible for safekeeping of accommodation keys and/or remotes and other property. If keys and/or remotes or other property are lost you will be responsible for the changing of the locks and remotes (if applicable). Should a guest require extra keys after hours a service fee at cost is applicable. If no keys are available, tenants may be liable for any costs involved in gaining entry to premises. Duplicates are NOT always available. Guest must not break in or attempt to break into premises when locked out.
- All guests are responsible for any loss or damage arising from breakages or other damage to the property and/or common property during their stay, including but not limited to any additional cleaning, removal of excess garbage, repairs or replacement items in the property. All properties are privately owned. Please respect the owner’s property and under no circumstance should furniture be moved including dragging across floors. A fee may be charged should this occur. Do not move items from property to property. All damage, breakages or losses to the property and/or furniture and furnishings are to be reported to the Agent within 24 hours and paid for by the guest immediately. Should you discover a fault or breakage when you arrive, please advise us or we will consider those the responsibility of the current guest and charge accordingly. Funds will be deducted from the security deposit if we need to make a claim which may include, but is not limited to, the following: excess cleaning fees, damage or breakages, excess garbage removal, excess guests, excess noise, disruption to neighbours/neighbour amenity, un-authorised late checkout. When the total amount claimed for damages exceeds $150.00 a minimum $100 agent’s fee may also apply. Under no circumstances should furniture be moved.
- All guests are responsible for keeping the property secure during their stay and guests will be responsible for any theft or damage due to neglect in this area.
- No liability is accepted for any injury, debt, damage, loss, delay, expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events beyond the agent or owners control. No responsibility is taken for guests personal property left on or near the premises. It is recommended that guests take out personal property insurance or adequate travel insurance should any unexpected situations arise before or during your travel period.
- No responsibility is taken for tenants personal property left on the premises. If requested we will endeavor to recover and return items of value inadvertently left in your holiday property, but take absolutely no responsibility for the recovery or return. Postage, packaging and the cost of sending out a staff member to search for the item will need to be paid in advance; a minimum cost of $20 applies. Items of low value will be disposed of within 14 days.
- All laws must be observed, you are in a residential area and regard must be paid to the quiet enjoyment of other occupants in the building and neighbouring properties, noise pollution is a punishable offence by law and as such we reserve the right to immediately terminate the license to occupy the property and/or lose not less than 100% of bond for any breach of this condition.
- When a booking is made, the deposit is accepted for the owner at that time. If the property is sold and the ownership changes before your holiday, we cannot guarantee that the property will remain available. We cannot accept responsibility for decisions made by a new owner including cancelling your booking. However, if the property is sold, you will be notified, hopefully allowing time for us to assist to organise alternative accommodation.
- The booking is made in good faith by us but may be subject to change, alteration or cancellation at any time and at our sole discretion. We cannot accept responsibility for events out of our control.
- Web bookings description of the premises is made in good faith. No responsibility or refunds for alleged misrepresentation can be accepted. Please choose your property carefully using the information provided on our comprehensive website.
- In the event of renovation/building work being carried out in or near the holiday premises, such work is beyond our control and we cannot accept responsibility for any disturbance, noise or inconvenience you may suffer as a result. No discount will be negotiated for any of the above.
- Tariffs are subject to change without notice.
- We cannot be held responsible for bookings without prior inspection if the accommodation is deemed unsatisfactory.
- Garbage Bins are provided with all properties. Please ensure that all garbage is removed from your holiday property and placed in bins provided and that bins are left out on Bin Nights.
- The Agent reserves the right to withhold funds from the Holding Security Deposit (including via the agreed Credit Card pre-Authorisation) as a security deposit in the event of any loss or expenses arising from a breach of this agreement, no limited to extra costs incurred for repairs, cleaning and excessive rubbish removal. These credit card details will be deleted at the end of the month in which the booking occurred.
- Failure to comply with any of the above conditions may result in immediate termination of your License to Occupy.
- We reserve the right to change the wording, add to, delete or modify these terms and conditions and this could happen at any time for any reason.
- COVID19 RESTRICTIONS- after battling covid restrictions for 2 years, we are now in a position where we are unable to allow cancellations due to a guests catching or being restricted by Covid19 legislation. Please consider this when making your booking. If our premises are closed to due to restrictions, then credits will be offered to all guests whose bookings are affected.
- Domestic Travel Insurance:
We encourage you to take domestic travel insurance which can cover you for all manner of matters that may restrict your travel. This is particularly helpful for things like event cancellations or medical emergencies or natural disasters for which we don't provide refunds and which fall under our standard cancellation terms.
A domestic travel insurance policy is easily obtained and quite inexpensive (approx. $80 - $150) when compared to the potential loss of accommodation fees that may occur in accordance with our cancellation policy.
Some that our guests have used include:
Travel Insurance Direct